Ghost Eel Aka "White Ribbon Eel"
What To Know Before Buying
- minimum tank size is 50 gallons
- they can easily escape from small openings in the aquarium- make sure you have a cover!
- they do best in tanks with rocks for cover
- nocturnal predator, known to ambush small fish and crustaceans
- safe to house with fish, as long as the fish in your tank will not fit in its mouth
- do not keep with aggressive, overly active, or territorial tank mates- they may pick on the eel
- they can grow up to 3' 4"