How We Ship Saltwater Fish and Marine Life
New shipping rates are $29.99 and orders over $150 qualify for FREE SHIPPING!
When We Ship
- Shipping is usually done on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays via FedEx.
- In some cases you can request it to be shipped on a Thursday and I will try to accommodate.
- In an effort to reduce the amount of time that livestock is packed we try to drop off the item at the latest possible time. It is strongly encouraged someone to be available at the time of delivery to keep the item from being exposed to the elements and extreme temperature.
- Foxy Saltwater Tropicals will not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to avoid packages being held up in a warehouse over the weekend.
- To minimize stress all livestock is shipped via UPS Overnight.
- FedEx will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please keep this in mind when entering your shipping address.
Please do not choose this shipping option if you do not meet the qualifications.
- Airport shipments are reserved for orders exceeding $500, or any orders that include Sharks or Rays.
- We ship airport orders out on Tuesdays only, for arrival on Wednesday.
- We will not be held liable for any loss due to delayed pickups.
- We ship through Delta or Southwest; no exceptions.
- We will need you to send us an email immediately after placing your order to notify us of the airport you will be using. However, we would prefer that you leave us a note in the comments section at checkout stating your airport of choice.
At Foxy Saltwater Tropicals, we go out of our way to ensure your marine livestock arrives in the best health possible. Check out the customer videos below to see how we pack our sea creatures for safe shipping.