How We Ship Saltwater Fish and Marine Life
New shipping rates are $29.99 and orders over $150 qualify for FREE SHIPPING!
When We Ship
- Shipping is usually done on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays via UPS Priority Overnight.
- In some cases you can request it to be shipped on a Thursday and I will try to accommodate.
- "Overnight Shipping" means that your shipment is scheduled to arrive around 12pm the day after we ship; not necessarily that it will be delivered the day after you place your order.
- In an effort to reduce the amount of time that livestock is packed we try to drop off the item at the latest possible time. It is strongly encouraged someone to be available at the time of delivery to keep the item from being exposed to the elements and extreme temperature.
- Foxy Saltwater Tropicals will not ship on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to avoid packages being held up in a warehouse over the weekend.
- To minimize stress all livestock is shipped via UPS Overnight.
- UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please keep this in mind when entering your shipping address.
- We do not ship outside of the United States. UPS will ship Priority Overnight shipments to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Unfortunately UPS does not ship overnight to the US Virgin Islands, making us unable to ship there as well. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
At Foxy Saltwater Tropicals, we go out of our way to ensure your marine livestock arrives in the best health possible. Check out the customer videos below to see how we pack our sea creatures for safe shipping.